Further Customs Laguna Catamaran
Further Customs Laguna Catamaran - Laguna 290 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- The High Frequency Welding process created an airtight bond with unrivaled durability to withstand the elements
Spacious Open Bow
- The Open Bow Design offers enough room for additional guests and equipment. This ergonomic design allows for a convenient and safe entry and exit to the shoreline.
Adjustable Bench Seats
- Two aluminum bench seats enveloped in plush EVA material offer a cozy seating area. These seats are both removable and adjustable, allowing accommodation for 2 to 4 passengers as needed.
Reinforced Impact Bottom
- The entire underside of the catamaran is reinforced with an additional layer of military-grade PVC for added protection. This design enables the vessel to access locations that are typically inaccessible to other inflatable catamarans.
|Model||Laguna 290||Laguna 330|
|Inflated Dimensions||9'5" x 68"||11'0" x 70"|
|Deflated Dimensions||44" x 24" x 16"||46" x 24" x 18"|
|Max Payload||1000 lb||1100 lb|
|Packaged Weight||99 lbs||119 lbs|
|Max Passengers||2 Adults + 1 Child||4 Adults + 1 Child|
|Engine Capacity||9.9 HP Short Shaft||15 HP Short Shaft|
- A Bimini Canopy
- Two Collapsible Aluminum Oars
- Two EVA Wrapped Bench Seats
- Hand air pump ( Electric Pump Available not Included)
- A Repair Kit
- Wheeled Carrying Bag for Transportation and Storage
- 2-year Warranty Against Defects in Workmanship and Materials
- 10% Discount when Combined with any Outboards
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.