Take Control of a Beautiful Helm
- The 17-inch premium full HD touchscreen display with pinch-to-zoom capability offers the greatest resolution on the nautical market
- Configure the whole system to enable one-touch access to settings for docking, cruise, fishing, and more
- Beautiful glass helm appearance with the possibility to mount several screens flush or edge-to-edge
- High-performance CPU enables our quickest ever map rendering and better video processing
- Provides an improved user experience for radar, sonar, and multimedia throughout your whole network
GPSMAP 8617 large-format multifunction display with 17-inch full HD touchscreen.
Sunlight-readable, anti-glare display with auto-dimming function. New maximum glass design lets you control a powerful, fully networked helm.
An industry first, the in-plane switching (IPS) LCD panel delivers realistic colors from all angles. It also outputs USB touch for Windows® and Mac® touchscreen monitors.
To make a glass helm, flush-mount numerous screens or flat mount them edge-to-edge.
Boating is simpler with one-touch information access.
The GPSMAP 8617's sonar, radar, camera, media, and digital switching presets may be used alone or in conjunction with SmartMode to simplify boating. Quickly switch all displays at the helm to a predefined mode, such as fishing, docking, night sailing, etc., using SmartMode control. If you have many displays, you can quickly and easily switch them all to a new setting with only the press of a button. There are no restrictions on where you may put the data and gauges that are most important to you since you can arrange them as you choose.
More improvements may be added if your boat is compatible with every network. Radar, autopilot, instruments, numerous displays, the FUSION-LinkTM entertainment system, and the GRIDTM remote device are only some of the sensors, remote sonar modules, digital switching, weather, and thermal cameras, and remote devices that are compatible with the GPSMAP 8617. Furthermore, FLIR cameras and SiriusXM radio are compatible with it. You have complete access to the ship's system.
In order to make your on-screen motion more fluid, the built-in GPS will update your location and heading ten times per second. Dropping and retrieving up to 5,000 precise waypoints is now a breeze
What's In The Box:
Trim piece snap covers
GPS 19x NMEA 2000 (with pole mount, flush mount and under deck mount adapters)
Flush mount hardware
NMEA 2000 2 m backbone/drop cable
NMEA 2000 6 m backbone cable
NMEA 2000 power cable
NMEA 2000 T-connector & terminator kit